Saturday, May 18, 2013

Apologies for Not Blogging Much

Sorry I haven't been blogging as much this month. I've been crazy busy. The month began with Gaslight Gathering, and will be ending with Potrero War. Recovery from the former, and preparation for the latter have kept me hopping, on top of finishing my culinary class. I helped run the hospitality suite and one of the teas at Gaslight, and I am in charge of running the rapier events at Potrero and, as Captain of the Guard, am responsible for setting up for Court Sunday afternoon.

On top of that, my refrigerator died. We lost a lot of food, pretty much everything in the freezer, and a lot that was in the fridge. While we were dealing with that, I didn't get to do much cooking. The good news is that it is fixed, and we were still in warranty for parts, so we only had to pay for the labor.

Hopefully June will be better month for blogging. We have the World Tea Expo, and I am taking a chocolate class. Those both should be good blog fodder.

No comments:

Post a Comment